Big Boy Chair- I love this cute chair that we got Bronson for his Birthday!! He doesn’t last long in it before he is on to the next toy but he sure looks cute while he is in it!!
Big Boy Chair- I love this cute chair that we got Bronson for his Birthday!! He doesn’t last long in it before he is on to the next toy but he sure looks cute while he is in it!!
4 comments:
Seriously laughing!! That is THE perfect gift for him. Can we say like father like son? hahahaha! I love it!
Oh...he just needs a little laptop to sit on his lap in the chair and a camera by his side and then he's got his parents down! hahahahahah! I can't stop laughing. I think it's getting late and I have been with out a husband for too long!!
mini chair is on Beck's Christmas list!
Love this picture! What a cutie! :o)
Post a Comment