Monday, April 4, 2011

Day One Hundred and Thirty-Seven

day137


Christmas Morning- This Christmas was so much fun! Now that Bronson is older and able to understand the presents a little bit more he was so excited to see the Christmas lights and his buggy that Santa brought him for being a good boy this year!! After presents we made Christmas breakfast and enjoyed our gifts for the day. That night we had our traditional Pay Family get together. It was so great to see all of our family that we hadn’t seen in over a year!!

3 comments:

Krysta said...

I love what you did with this page and your picture! Doesn't it feel good to be doing this? Good job!

Marisa and Rob said...

How cute is this post! What a magical time! :D

Christy said...

I am impressed with this one! Is this the same kit I bought? I clearly still have a lot to learn! ;-)