Monday, September 13, 2010

Day Thirty-Four

I'm not going to lie- some days it is really hard for me to find something to take a picture of. Maybe I'm thinking too hard but either way it is hard! Therefore, today's picture is of a bathroom stall. No, I was not taking this while I was using the restroom. I actually had to sneak back in there to take this picture. I was hiding my camera in my purse so nobody thought I was crazy, which I am!! We had a social with Nick's co-workers at Dos Gringos and they had some really funny stuff written all over the walls. One that made me laugh but I didn't want to get caught with my camera in the bathroom (because it was as you were leaving the bathroom) was "It may have not been pleasant but thanks for stopping by!"
9-13-2010

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

ahaahah dying. You crack me up. I know some times it is hard but I am glad you took that pic.

Marisa and Rob said...

LOL!!! You guys and you're camera's!!! :o) Love the pic!

Krysta said...

That really is funny!!!