I am laughing at myself right now because when I read that my first thought was "Wow, she naps more than once a day???" and then I realized that you were probably talking about Bronson. hahahahaha! So why the heck did he take his first nap at 4:15??? I would have died. You are good to wait until then to have a DP. I am lucky to hold off past 10:00 with my Coke.
And now that I am all caught up on your wonderful life, I am going to bed. :) Goodnight. Love ya!
This blog is a place for me to capture and share a moment in each day for 365 days! I hope to learn more about my camera & digital scrapbooking while enjoying my hobbies!
1 comment:
I am laughing at myself right now because when I read that my first thought was "Wow, she naps more than once a day???" and then I realized that you were probably talking about Bronson. hahahahaha! So why the heck did he take his first nap at 4:15??? I would have died. You are good to wait until then to have a DP. I am lucky to hold off past 10:00 with my Coke.
And now that I am all caught up on your wonderful life, I am going to bed. :) Goodnight. Love ya!
Post a Comment