Monday, September 6, 2010

Day Twenty-Five

It's that time of year again- Football season has begun! It is the favorite sports season in our home. Already, Bronson is in love!! The first college game we had on he was hooked. I know, he is hooked to T.V. regardless but this was different!! Let the games begin!!
9-4-2010

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

I love that picture AND the page! Kaylee just walked by and said, "So cute!!!!" What is it about football? The same thing is going on at our house. I personally think it all has to do with fall and the change in season more than football, but that's just my opinion. :)

Krysta said...

Ooooops! Kaylee was working on a post this morning and was still signed on. It's just me.

Beth Curtis said...

Brandon already said that he will be sitting on the couch all next Saturday. He is watching the Boise game right now. I just don't know why they have to watch EVERY SINGLE game.