Remembering 9-11-2001- I still remember this day so clearly. It was my Senior year and I had just arrived to my Math class that morning. I sat down and saw that the news was on and my teacher was watching the coverage. We were all so shocked with the news and even more terrified as we watched the 2nd plane hit the world trade center.This year we went to "The Healing Field" in Tempe where they had a flag for each person lost in this event and a little something about them with their age, name and where they were when it happened. So many amazing people were lost with so much still to live for, leaving family and friends. My heart goes out to all of those that lost someone this day!
9-11-2010







2 comments:
Beautiful picture!!!! It was my first year of college at EAC and I was at the Wellness Center running on the treadmill saw it on TV and was so in shock! God Bless America!
That picture is perfect in every way. You totally captured it.
Post a Comment