Green Balloon- Bronson got his first balloon on Saturday when we went to lunch with Uncle Bubby, Aunt Beth and Beck, from Famous Daves. He loved it and played with it in the car on the way home but didn't care too much about it once we got home. I tied it on the chair and left it till morning. This morning I asked Nick to pop it and throw it away. The second Bronson saw it, it was all he wanted!!!9-19-2010







3 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys again. I feel like it has been forever! The boys did SO good at the restaurant!
Kids and balloons! They LOVE them! I just noticed where you put your wreath at. That is the perfect spot for it. Why didn't we think of that earlier?
I have a love hate relationship with balloons. To bad, my kids love them.
Post a Comment