Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day Thirty-Six

Positive Thinking- I have noticed that since I started my Project 365 blog I have been forced to find something positive in every day. Even though that can be extremely hard some days, it has been totally worth it!

Do you ever just sit and look around your house, taking everything in and feel grateful for all that you have? I'm grateful for all of the little things that make my house a home! This little beauty is a wreath I made out of old books that I wasn't using anymore. Took me three hours to make and I have loved looking at it ever since!! There is beauty in all things but sometimes you have to search for it!!
9-15-2010

4 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Lindsey that is SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE It!!!! You are so creative!!! :o)

Beth Curtis said...

that looks so good. You will have to tell me how you made it.

Krysta said...

It turned out so cute!! I didn't know you made one. Did you and mom finish your bean wreaths?

You are doing a great job on your 365 BTW.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Yes, we both finished our bean ones. I LOVE mine!! Painted it black and put a pretty ribbon around it. Mom trashed hers bc she didn't like the color it and got ruined from being outside!