Really??- I never feel like my purse is EVER big enough!! I think the real problem is every time I get a bigger purse I fill it with more crap!! I think everything in my purse has a legit purpose. As you can see it all has to do with Bronson except my phone, my wallet and my camera which is usually on top of all of this! And YES, I do have to take my camera everywhere with me!! P.S. I got a new lens for my camera that I am super stoked about!!






5 comments:
whoa whoa whoa a new lens?! This is huge! What did you get?
Yes!!! I got the 35mm f/1.8 I could not be more excited!! I can already tell a difference in my pics!!
Wait until you have two kids!!! I need a freakin suitcase to carry around with me!!! Some day I will downsize......I hope!
oh I am so happy for you! I pretty much have that lens on my camera at all times. There is a HUGE difference. I can't wait to see your pics with that lens!
Your purse looks super organized to me. Squished, but so organized. I don't know that I could show you mine. It is the dumping ground and I clean out everytime I run errands.
Post a Comment