Happy Halloween Everyone- To be honest I really am not a fan of Halloween but I figure now that I have a child I should try and put in a little effort! I even bought a costume for our friends Halloween party! That is a huge step for me. I don’t think I have dressed up since I was 16 years old!! So needless to say, this Halloween can be checked off as a success!!






4 comments:
foul! More than 1 pic :) just kiddin' I love that you dressed up. Your boobs look huge in that dress. P.s. I was excited when I saw your first post because I thought you were prego.
LOL! Correction NOT huge, frumpy and saggy!! I was SO embarressed when I saw that pic!! I totally know that I made a foul with this post but I don't even care!! ;-)
LOL Beth!!! :D You guys look great!!! :D
I'm glad you two got dressed up! Way to be in the spitit of Halloween. Isn't it fun?
Post a Comment