No mom, like this...- These coasters might as well be stored in his toy cabinet! As I am picking them up from all over the house (and he is playing in his room) he hears me putting them away. He comes out, stands up and proceeds to pull them back down. Good thing this is one thing I don't mind him playing with!!Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Day Seventy
No mom, like this...- These coasters might as well be stored in his toy cabinet! As I am picking them up from all over the house (and he is playing in his room) he hears me putting them away. He comes out, stands up and proceeds to pull them back down. Good thing this is one thing I don't mind him playing with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It reminds me of Kaylee when she was 18 months old and starting moving things all over the place in Jakes room because she saw me and mom doing that. Funny!
Post a Comment