Happy Birthday Mom- I woke up to my husband making cinnamon rolls (carmel ones, my fave) and my babe handing me a card with my favorite chocolate bar!! That night Nick and I were able to spend the entire night babyless!! We stayed at my uncles hotel, had a fantastic steak dinner and went to a movie. By morning I couldn't wait to get back to my baby! I think I have separation issues but he seemed to not miss us at all!!! I'm sure it will get easier every time but this was our first!! Happy 26 to me!!Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Day Sixty-Seven
Happy Birthday Mom- I woke up to my husband making cinnamon rolls (carmel ones, my fave) and my babe handing me a card with my favorite chocolate bar!! That night Nick and I were able to spend the entire night babyless!! We stayed at my uncles hotel, had a fantastic steak dinner and went to a movie. By morning I couldn't wait to get back to my baby! I think I have separation issues but he seemed to not miss us at all!!! I'm sure it will get easier every time but this was our first!! Happy 26 to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What a FUN birthday!!!! I would love a birthday like that!! :D Happy 26th Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday! This is your first birthday with Bronson huh? You were still pregnant with him last time. Isn't it so cute when your baby hands you a present for the first time? You just melt!
Post a Comment