Man of the house- I guess Bronson felt he needed to take control of the laundry situation. He thought this might get me on the move and fold the laundry!Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Day Seventy-One
Man of the house- I guess Bronson felt he needed to take control of the laundry situation. He thought this might get me on the move and fold the laundry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
It's nice to know your house can be "lived in" too! And by the way, I must have the recipe for caramel cinnamon rolls... holy cow, that sounds amazing!
That is how my house looks, I just le the lanudry sit on the couch and then the next thing I know the kids are it in and Mason is crawling around in it dragging (sp) it behind him! ha! Love it!
He has no idea that he really isn't helping you!! :)
Post a Comment