
Can I play with your toys??-
Dear Beck,
Happy Birthday!! Would you mind if I played with your toys too?
Thanks,
Your Cousin Bronson
Today was our nephew Beck's 1st Birthday!! Bronson, Nick and I went down to Tuscon to celebrate his big day with my family!!! Bronson was more than happy to help open presents and even play with them if the birthday boy didn't mind (which he didn't)!! The two boys played so well together and this marks a special day for these cousins!!! It has taken almost a whole year to get them to the same level to be able to play nice with each other!! It made mommy and Aunt Beth very excited!!! Happy Birthday Beckster!! Love Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Nick & Cousin Bronson!!
Dear Beck,
Happy Birthday!! Would you mind if I played with your toys too?
Thanks,
Your Cousin Bronson
Today was our nephew Beck's 1st Birthday!! Bronson, Nick and I went down to Tuscon to celebrate his big day with my family!!! Bronson was more than happy to help open presents and even play with them if the birthday boy didn't mind (which he didn't)!! The two boys played so well together and this marks a special day for these cousins!!! It has taken almost a whole year to get them to the same level to be able to play nice with each other!! It made mommy and Aunt Beth very excited!!! Happy Birthday Beckster!! Love Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Nick & Cousin Bronson!!







3 comments:
It was so fun to see the two boys together. I know we have both been waiting for this day! I love that Bronson was all about the gifts so cute. I have some really cute pics of the boys together and I am sure you do too! Thanks for coming to the partay!
CUTE!!!!! Bronson is getting so big!!! I love the picture!!
So cute! I love that pic. I'm glad you two finally saw this day. Those boys will be BFF's
Post a Comment