Tuned Out- Bronson usually gets to watch one of his movies with his morning breakfast bottle. Sometimes it tends to stay on as we are walking around doing stuff (by this I mean Me walking around doing stuff and Bronson crawling around following me!) and even as we are feeding him his morning snack before his nap. After all of the chores are done and I've put Bronson down for his nap I come to the couch, pull out my laptop, check blogs etc. As I am starting to do my Day Twelve for 365 I notice I am still watching his movie!! I have learned to be really good at tuning stuff out so in my mind I hear silence!! Silence is bliss to me and tuning things out is one of the many ways I survive each day!!8-23-2010






1 comment:
That is so funny!! I do the same thing. I have to admit that when my kids are out of the house and the t.v is off I don't even know what to watch. I have given up day time t.v. for myself along time ago. I miss their kid shows when they aren't on.
Post a Comment