We made it- on our first official trip since we moved to Arizona! The portable DVD player is heaven sent for our little boy!! We have yet to accomplish a 1.5 or 3 hr day trip to see family without any major freak outs because he wants OUT of his car seat. Well today we survived a 6 hr trip to Vegas with NO FREAK OUTS!! Wahoo!! Thank you DVD player!! This is a major accomplishment!! On another note I have spent all day trying to take the perfect Vegas picture for my photo of the day and I finally captured the BEST one and it turned out blurry when I pulled it up on the computer!! My poor son has been such a trooper today. He survived the day with a total of about a 1 hour nap until we were ending our walk on the strip and we both look down at the stroller to see Bronson passed out in the noisy casino. Totally tuckered out!! Instead of posting that picture, being blurry and all, I decided to post this one in front of New York New York. I love it and I thought it was so unique!!8-13-2010






3 comments:
I have yet to get a dvd player and it is for sure on my wish list. You have really inspired me to do so. I have a lot of traveling I will be doing in the next week and a half.
I love this idea! I have a friend who has a photo blog also. If only I had more time, it would be so cool to do one!
Ahhh!! I hate when I get blurry photos. I'm glad Bronson will watch t.v. for you. That is a lifesaver. Is it weird that Ady won't watch t.v? What am I going to do when my kids go back to school? They are the best babysitters E.V.E.R.
Post a Comment