Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day Two

LOL- Most days I mock the acronym "LOL" but today I found myself honestly Laughing Out Loud! If this wasn't just ONE photo a day I would have posted a picture of the messy condition of my house right now too! We are packing to go out of town and well you all know how that goes! Somehow Bronson went from happy-go-lucky to PUT ME TO BED NOW MOM in .5 seconds! Part of our routine is to feed him his table food before he goes down for each nap or bedtime. Well today he would have nothing to do with food (surprising, I know!) We had a mess with the food, a cranky baby and a frustrated mama!! The story ends like this.... Bronson in bed crying himself to sleep with no breakfast. Me sitting on the couch trying to cool off my frustration. Bronson quiet now because he cried himself to sleep and me laughing out loud about the whole situation because I think it is the only way mom's can deal with crazy situations on a daily basis!!
Just laugh about it!!
8-12-2010

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

it is SO true! Those days are so frustrating! I am a wreck when we travel, even if it is just up to Phoenix! Beck hates being fed so I just have to give him finger food and let him at it. whatevs.

Krysta said...

I TOTALLY agree! I LOL like everyday. I call it survival. :)