Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day Four

My First Time- to ever ride a carousal and I did it with my mommy! I didn't hate it and I didn't love it but I think I liked it and I really had fun!! My daddy stood outside and took lots and lots of pictures of me as I went round and round on the carousal. When the carousal started moving I grabbed the bar in front of me real tight and clinched my feet on the horsey to make sure I didn't fall. Mommy held me tight too. It was a good first time!!
8-14-2010

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

Those pics turned out SO cute. I am glad you guys had fun! I need another trip to Vegas!

Marisa and Rob said...

FUN!!!! I love this picture!!! I think we all need to plan a trip to Vegas!!!! :o)

Krysta said...

I LOVE this picture!! I just barely saw this post on your other blog and loved it. You got some great pics. You look like such a fun mom in everyone of them. You are totally in the moment and having so fun!