Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day Fourteen

Photo captured by Dad

Taking Time Out- I love these special moments throughout the day. Tonight, in the midst of picking up the house from the day, cooking and cleaning the kitchen, feeding Bronson & bath time I stopped to spend a minute with my little boy! These babies grow up so fast it's these little moments that mean so much!

8-24-2010

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Cute picture!!! I LOVE thoes moments!! I've been trying to do that more often with both Amirra and Mason and when I do it's so much fun to see them both smile and laugh together, then Amirra dog piles on Mason then he starts pulling hair!!! LOL :o)

Krysta said...

Cute!! I love that he is laying with you touching your face. So sweet. Those little moments put the perspective back on life again. It only takes 5 minutes and you all feel so much better after a little snuggle so why is it so hard make that happen??? Good job! You are a great mama!