Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day One


Determined- I am setting a goal by starting my Project 365. I am determined to learn more about Photoshop, I am determined to learn more about my camera AND I am determined to get back into scrapbooking! I hope you don't get sick of being with us for threehundredandsixtyfive days but I am so excited to see in a year what I have learned. I am excited to use this as a journaling tool to document our lives in a snapshot a day for a whole year!
8-11-2010

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

ok so i posted a comment earlier and I don't know what happened! I am SO excited you are doing this!

Krysta said...

Those are great goals. You will be AMAZED at how much you'll learn! I think it is going to be an awesome journal and you will be so glad you did it!

karadie said...

OHHH can't wait this is great Im looking forward for all to come! :)